A global credit union sought to replace its legacy general ledger system but was not equipped to orchestrate the transformation alone.
Lacking functional resource availability to support future-state process design and documentation, data validation, and functional testing of the new system, the credit union engaged CrossCountry Consulting.
CrossCountry leveraged our project management and implementation support methodology to:
- Develop integrated project plans establishing support workstreams to complement the core design and build activities conducted by the technology vendor.
- Work with key stakeholders to design future-state business processes and develop documentation capturing these processes and controls.
- Facilitate and document User Acceptance Testing (UAT) alongside business users and manage issue remediation.
- Validate and test converted legacy data and perform reconciliations between new and legacy systems.
- Develop and deliver training support materials, including job aids and desktop procedure manuals.
CrossCountry’s team of business transformation experts managed the system go-live on time and on budget. Plus, the go-live was executed with no disruption to operational activities and resulted in end-to-end documentation of revised business processes that extended the lifetime value of the engagement.