As a premier Sage Intacct partner, we wind down our year and celebrate how, for 20 years, they have brought us tidings and joy (and excellent finance and accounting tools). We gladly bring you … the 12 Days of Sage Intacct.
On the seventh day of Christmas, Sage Intacct gave to me: pre-built integrations to my favorite solutions.
Sage Intacct was built to be a best-in-class financial management solution, and it keeps good company! In order to ensure that your organization finds the right tool to fit your business, Sage Intacct offers pre-built integrations to more than 200 software solution providers. These marketplace partners connect directly to Sage Intacct through their managed Application Programming Interfaces (API). This means that you get solution-to-solution connectivity without having to deal with manual data extract, transformation, and upload processes. You also do not need to write or maintain any custom code - the marketplace partners have you covered!
The Sage Intacct Marketplace allows you to easily search through connections across a number of categories:
- Business management
- Finance & Administration
- Inventory management
- Point of Sale
- Time & Expense
In fact, nearly all of our clients use at least one marketplace partner.
Recently, one of our clients saw huge benefits from connecting Sage Intacct with Expensify, which enabled them to:
1. Capture all employee expenses in real-time using dimensions within Sage Intacct. This permitted them to:
- Run full profit and loss reports against their employees, customers, and deals inclusive of employee expenses;
- Report on-time and correctly on how much employees are spending and what they are spending it on;
2. Eliminate the need for employees to manually keep track of expenses, which is time consuming, error prone and, frankly, very boring;
3. Let their finance team focus on value-add activities instead of chasing down reports from late submitters.
Sage Intacct’s Reporting Tools offer far more than we can explain here. To learn more about Sage Intacct and sign up for their 30-minute Coffee Break Demo, click here. To learn more about CrossCountry’s Sage Intacct capabilities, please click here.